Well. in my opinion was a very good experience because we can use computer to help us to make the homework, and the use of blogs online helps us to finish in less time.
On the other hand, sometimes the classes became boring, maybe because of my style, I'm not a big fan of English classes. I like it, but on some level. But Sometimes, the classes were fun and I enjoy with new friends as they all seem nice. In english 8 I learned to use somethings that maybe I did not know at all, I learned not only english also about the world too and what is happening in this moment because the teacher was trying to make classes as free as possible to make us feel at ease. Finally, in my opinion, all this time was very educational to learn the knowledge of a brilliant person as well as my friends.
In conclusion, everything was splendid, I learned a lot about writing in english with my friends and teacher and I will always carry this nice experience in my thoughts...
On the other hand, sometimes the classes became boring, maybe because of my style, I'm not a big fan of English classes. I like it, but on some level. But Sometimes, the classes were fun and I enjoy with new friends as they all seem nice. In english 8 I learned to use somethings that maybe I did not know at all, I learned not only english also about the world too and what is happening in this moment because the teacher was trying to make classes as free as possible to make us feel at ease. Finally, in my opinion, all this time was very educational to learn the knowledge of a brilliant person as well as my friends.
In conclusion, everything was splendid, I learned a lot about writing in english with my friends and teacher and I will always carry this nice experience in my thoughts...
And most importantly... I approve english 8!!
0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario